I have successfully taught Iz to put the bowls back in the cabinet when she's done throwing them all over the kitchen. I know the picture doesn't show it, but believe me, she's the "good" child.
HJ is also playing very well today. She's "Mommy" and she's at work. Strange, because I haven't worked since she was 8 months old. However, she borrowed some of my jewelry, sat at the desk and was hard at work "fixing broken ornaments". Yes, I do that a lot since Iz found out that she can pull things off of the Christmas tree.
Wait, maybe she's not the "good" child after all.
HJ is also playing very well today. She's "Mommy" and she's at work. Strange, because I haven't worked since she was 8 months old. However, she borrowed some of my jewelry, sat at the desk and was hard at work "fixing broken ornaments". Yes, I do that a lot since Iz found out that she can pull things off of the Christmas tree.
Wait, maybe she's not the "good" child after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment