Isabella is 1 year old today (wild stand-up hair and all).
This year has slipped by my and before I know it, she'll be in Kindergarten (sniff, sniff).
She's such a big girl now. Today she crawled all the way up the stairs from the basement without my help. Of course, I was behind her cheering her on, but she did it herself.
(Unfortunately, due to "internal errors" I can't upload her newest picture. I'll try later)
This year has slipped by my and before I know it, she'll be in Kindergarten (sniff, sniff).
She's such a big girl now. Today she crawled all the way up the stairs from the basement without my help. Of course, I was behind her cheering her on, but she did it herself.
(Unfortunately, due to "internal errors" I can't upload her newest picture. I'll try later)
3 comments:
Hi Kelly, I love your blog. It is nice to hear how your family is doing. Your girls are so beautiful. By the way,has Jeanne or anyone told you that I am expecting? I am due Aug. 14th. Nate will be 14 and Danielle will be 10 when the baby is born. Nothing like starting over again! Hope you guys get to feeling better. Happy Birthday Isabella!! Valerie Atkins
Yes, I heard your news! Congratulations to you and Brad! I bet Nate and Danielle will be great w/ your new addition. Will you be returning to work or are you joining my ranks???
Yes, I will have to return to work. But that is okay. It will be fine.
Valerie
Post a Comment