I finally got my new laptop today and I'm still trying to figure out all the bells and whistles. It came w/ Windows Vista installed and I was used to my XP programs. I can't have my old photo software and can't figure out how to upload my pics from my camera. I'm going to try w/ this post, but don't hold your breath. If I do manage to figure it out...I'll get back to taking more pics of the kids. That's been low on my list for the past couple of weeks.
Happy Wednesday!
2 comments:
So sorry to hear that you had to settle for Vista, it's horrible. Unfortunately MS is not supporting XP anymore and Windows 7 won't be released until Ocotber. Donna has Vista on her computer and I can't say anything good about it.
Anyways, hope your camera falls in love with the new computer. Looks like the girls really enjoy being outside.
PS. Yes, some people are reading your new blog:)
Hi, Aaron! Yes, I'm glad someone is reading this! I'm not having any trouble w/ Vista but I don't use most of the applications that are associated with the program. I just needed something that would allow me to post and save my pictures and connect to the internet. Our old computer would stall or kick me off frequently. Then, of course, there was the problem w/ the USB ports. Aaron very nicely got me the laptop so I would have more room on my desk.
Post a Comment