Friday, March 6, 2009




I have given up on trying to post my video of Hattie at dance class. The file is just too big and it's not working. So, I'm left with the few actual photos I took before the battery on my camera quit. Kelly S. got some really good pictures but can't e-mail them to me. (Sigh) You'll just have to be satisfied with mine.
The first one is of H getting ready to do a forward roll...down a hill, I guess. The second is just some stretching. I thought it was funny that she was looking for me. They did a lot of tumbling and not much dancing the night the parents got to watch. The recital this spring will be ballet and tap with some tumbling mixed in (that's what I've heard anyway).
I'll be sure to charge my camera battery that day.

No comments: