We've lost another cat.
Opossum Kitty has been missing for 2 days now. She never misses a meal and is always at the patio door to greet Aaron in the morning. I told Hattie this morning that I thought she had run away. Hattie seems OK (I think) with the idea since Opossum wasn't a warm, cuddly friend. She had warmed to us in the last 2 weeks and we could go outside and play without her scurrying off to a far corner of the yard but she was never a "pick up and pet" kind of cat.
So, let me count them up....
Baby Kitty, Sylvie, Blackie, Shortcake and Opossum
5 cats in 3 years. Not looking good for any pet of the Luce Family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Kelly,
Sorry to hear about your kitty. I know how it is to lose pets like that.
Thanks, Leigh. I keep looking for her but I think she's gone for good. How many times have we said that about Buster?? I'd love to have a whole bunch of cats here but the highway is just too close.
Post a Comment